5th February 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes of civil engineers? I have passed diploma in civil engineers India

i am ice diploma completed student from holymatha colege n. paravur.
pls inform me. the instutute of civil engineers (india)Ludiana punjab is a Kerala PSC approved or not.

27th July 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes of civil engineers? I have passed diploma in civil engineers India

i am ice diploma completed student from grotek college kanhangad . pls inform me the institute of civil engineers (india) ludiana punjab is a kerala psc approved or not
18th May 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes of civil engineers? I have passed diploma in civil engineers India

Is this ice certificate have any value.does we get any job
Is this approved by kerala psc
28th May 2014, 02:05 PM
prasalvi92

There is one in Noida, Amity University Campus by the name,
RICS school of Built Environment
They offer BBA and MBA in fields related to Civil like Construction Management and Real Estate.
long with an international exposure and assured placements if their eligibility criteria is met.

They also offer a PhD programs, accordingly you can choose on the basis of your interest.

Find more info on their website:-
www.ricssbe.org
16th November 2021, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is that Diploma from ICE is valid for apply in Kerala PSC examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?