28th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get permission for doing project in ISRO?

please send the procedure to get the permission for doing project in isro

29th July 2011, 12:47 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get permission for doing project in ISRO?

Procedure to get permission for doing project in ISRO:

Company profile: ISRO is one of the best in the field of space research. It has a massive work force and a large number of responsibilities. ISRO has been touching skies in the recent past and has worked fro the development of the country with excellence. It has been providing quality services to the nation as a whole and plans to continue its good work.

ISRO has a huge no. of scientists working in different areas and to support those scientists is the major role of the assistants. Their assistance will be influential. They will be responsible to take care of a lot of activities related to the project or any other problem encountered.

Eligibility: Only Indian nationals can apply. The age of a candidate must not exceed 26 years. However, relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.

Education required: A candidate must be a graduate with minimum 60%/First class.
A candidate must have a good knowledge of computer and a diploma of 1 year in Computer applications will be desirable.
For the post of Jr Assistant a minimum speed of 40 wpm and 80 wpm in English typing on PC and English stenography respectively is required in addition to the above qualifications.

No. of posts: There are 148 vacancies in total for the post of assistants and 72 posts for Jr.Assistants.

Pay scale: The candidates will be given a pay scale of Rs5200-20200 plus a grade pay of Rs2400.

Selection procedure: The candidates will be short listed on merit basis and the selected candidates will have to appear for a written test and those who clear the written test will be called for an interview.

How to apply: The candidates are required to download a personalized challan from the website and pay a fee of Rs100 (only for Gen/OBC) in A/C no.30780921723 in any state bank of India branch. The candidates have to apply online.
29th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get permission for doing project in ISRO?

i am MSc in chemistry and my age is 28.i want to join DRDO or ISRO.i have scored 60%.do i have any chance to get an opportunity in drdo or isro.i really want to join.
10th September 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

on what date issue in which the nasa work on the space
16th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

when will next jr.asst posts notifications will be there
31st October 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying btech 4th year.We want to do our major project at NRSC,hyderabad...plz tel me procedure
9th October 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

we belong to b tech 4th year.can we do any projects for isro. we belong to k l university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?