12th April 2013, 03:42 PM

Procedure to go for counseling of BSALP course in Tamilnadu Medical colleges?

Please let me know the proceedures to go for the counciling of BSALP course in tamil nadu medical colleges and also please give me the seats availability of BSALP courses for the year 2013,

And also please give me the details of the last years counciling for the BSALP including the cut off marks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  3. Am I eligible to get a seat in BDS after scoring 9037 rank in EAMCET?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  5. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  6. What's the procedure for getting admission in medical colleges of Tamilnadu after 12th std?
  7. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  8. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  9. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  10. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  11. Tamilnadu government medical colleges for 196.5 cutoff scorer?
  12. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  13. When is the counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in government of Tamilnadu for para medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  15. After scoring 191.75 cutoff marks under BC category will I get a medical seat through Tamilnadu Counseling?
  16. Will I get a seat in any Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 197.25 in Tamilnadu HSc exam? Which colleges could I get?
  17. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical counseling after scoring 66 in Bio, 69 in Chemistry and 72 in Physics?
  18. How can I apply for government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? I'm studying in A.P but belongs to Tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?