4th April 2011, 01:32 PM
dominic sebastian

What's the procedure for getting admission in medical colleges of Tamilnadu after 12th std?

having done my XII in kerala, I would like to know the procedure for applying for medical colleges in tamil nadu
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu
  3. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  4. Can I get a seat in any government medical college in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard with 192.5 cutoff?
  5. Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  7. How to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu after completing 12th from Oman?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  10. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  11. Admission in Tamilnadu State Board - Std.XI clarification
  12. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  13. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  14. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  15. Is it possible to do CA after passing 12th Non Medical?
  16. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  17. What are the options for me after 12th commerce? Colleges offering BBA course? Will I have to pay donation if I score 80%?
  18. Will I get a medical seat in Merit after scoring 180/200(medical cutoff)? Fee structure for admission in those colleges?
31st March 2012, 09:24 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in medical colleges of Tamilnadu after 12th std?

List of Top Medical Colleges in India 2012
All India Institute of Medical Sciences , Delhi Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Christian Medical College, Vellore Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi Grant Medical College, Mumbai
St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore Madras Medical College, Chennai
Stanley Medical College, Chennai King George Medical University, Lucknow
B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad Christian Medical college, Ludhana
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai
Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore University College of Medical sciences, Delhi
Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical college, Mumbai
M.S. Ramaiah Medical college, Bangalore Medical College & Hospital Kolkata
Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai Government Medical College, Chandigarh
Jawaharial Nehru Medical College, AMU, Aligarh
22nd June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure for getting admission in medical colleges of Tamilnadu after 12th std?

what is the age limit for joining in mbbs.i discontinued my higher secondary studies because of some personal problems,and am going to finish it this year and i want to join in medical college.but my age is 27.i want to know is that my age will be a problem for me.please someone clear my doubt.i will be thankful to them.
2nd October 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for medicine in tamilnadu .is it from all india medical entrance
20th November 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the procedure for applying for medical colleges in tamil nadu
please reply on my email..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?