24th November 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Air Force in Mechanical engineering related steam?

I am doing my 3rd year mechanical engineering course,what is the procedure to be followed to join the air force or air force related jobs after completing my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  4. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  5. Can I join Air force after completing mechanical engineering
  6. How can I join Air Force after doing B.E Mechanical
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  8. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
  9. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  10. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  15. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
  16. How can I join Air Force after studying in diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I join Air Force after B.E in mechanical engineering
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 18 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
24th November 2015, 05:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Air Force in Mechanical engineering related steam?

Being a Mechanical Engineering student for joining Indian Air force you will first need to join Combined Defense Services ( CDS )which is an academy meant for providing necessary training and education to those who want to become officer in the Indian defense services.

Also for joining the same academy you will need to clear its entrance examination i.e; CDS entrance examination which is held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which includes written examination and service selection board interview.

For appearing in the same examination for joining Indian Air force you need to have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 19 years to 23 years.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree with anyone out of Physics or Mathematics or Engineering trades with a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of the same degree course are also eligible.

For further queries regarding the same examination you can log on to the official link of UPSC of www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?