11th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join IMA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engg. And want to join ima. Wht the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. How can I join IMA after passing diploma in computer engineering
  3. Procedure to study Aviation after completion of Mechanical Diploma?
  4. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  5. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  6. How to join NDA or IMA after diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  8. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  10. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  12. Is it possible to join in IMA after completing B.E? What is the procedure?
  13. How can i join Army after completing graduation in B.Com? Procedure for IMA?
  14. How can I join Army after completing my graduation in B.Com? Procedure for IMA?
  15. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  17. Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
6th November 2011, 11:34 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join IMA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Dear friend,

if you want to join IMA after completing diploma then it has no prob with it .
you can continue.
just fill up the form of IMA and go for it
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 12:07 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join IMA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Dear friend,

if you want to join IMA after completing diploma then it has no prob with it .
you can continue.
just fill up the form of IMA and go for it
best of luck.
28th April 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How much salary grade
26th August 2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed b tech after diploma is I eligible for cds exam and join in ima
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?