11th March 2019, 12:18 AM
Kunvar singh

Procedure to join Indian Maritime Academy for 12th Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am promoted to 12th standard and I am a Science student. I want to join Indian Maritime Academy. Please help me to know about the procedure for joining this Academy. Waiting for your response!

13th March 2019, 08:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Maritime Academy for 12th Science student?

Procedure to join Indian Maritime Academy for 12th Science student:-

Candidates who have studied in science stream( English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry) at 12th level are only eligible for admission.

A minimum of 60% marks in maths, physics, chemistry for all categories that is OC / BC/ MBC/ SC/ST.

Age not less than 17 years and maximum age is 20 years.

Admissions to marine engineering course in India are generally between the months of April and June like
JEE
IMU
CET
MERI.
13th March 2019, 08:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Indian Maritime University conduct IMU CET for admissions various programs offered by IMU campuses and its affiliated institutes.
If you want to join 3 year BSc nautical science degree course than a candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 or equivalent with PCM subjects with minimum 60% marks.

If you want to join BTech in Marine Engineering then you must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 with PCM minimum 60% marks.
13th March 2019, 08:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Maritime University you have to appear in the entrance exam that is IMU CET.
Minimum qualification required to appear in this examination is that the candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with PCM subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?