14th June 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Coastal Guard for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to get work in Indian Coastal Guard. My aim is that I want to join Indian Railways. So, I want to know how can I join this Indian Coastal Guard?

30th June 2019, 01:46 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Coastal Guard for 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to get work in Indian Coastal Guard. My aim is that I want to join Indian Railways. So, I want to know how can I join this Indian Coastal Guard?

Those who are interested to joining the Indian Coast Guard service must satisfy the below criteria,

1) The candidate must complete 12th class with Physics, maths, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board/Institution.
2) The candidates should be born between February 1985 and January 1994. There is age relaxation in case of reserved categories. In case of SC/ST candidates relaxation is around 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.
3) Apart from the written examination, the candidates required to undergo a medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?