9th September 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Navy for a Diploma Computer Science and Engineering student?

Sir, I am studying Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering. I want to join Indian Navy. Please tell me the procedure to join Indian Navy right after completing my Diploma course. Waiting for your response!

20th September 2020, 01:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy for a Diploma Computer Science and Engineering student?

After Diploma, you will have to complete your graduation from a recognized institute.

In the final year of your graduation or after completing it, you can apply for CDS exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.

CDS conducts entrance for recruitment to Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and OTA. So, you can join Indian Navy through CDS exam.

As you have completed Diploma course now, so you can get admission to B.E./B.Tech course through lateral entry.
20th September 2020, 11:00 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Navy for a Diploma Computer Science and Engineering student?

As a you are pursuing Diploma ,you can prepare and apply for Indian Navy DE Artificer Exams
Eligibility Criteria for DE Artificer Exams are mentioned below:-
-Qualification: Three year diploma from a Government of India recognized
Institute / Polytechnic, with minimum 50% marks in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics /
Telecommunications / Aeronautical or Ship Building / Instrumentation Engineering /
Metallurgical / or in any other subject advertised for each batch.

-Nationality: Must be Indian, Gorkha subjects of Nepal are also eligible for recruitment

-Physical Standards: Minimum height 152 cms.

-Age bar : 18 – 22

**DE Artificer Exams:- Comprises of written exam followed by physical fitness test.
***Indian Navy DE Artificer Exams is held in August and March

***You can apply in its official website i.e, Website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?