16th June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student?

Respected sir/madam ,
I want to join indian army, i am doing my diploma in computer science and it will
..my age is 21,my father was also in army , i also have relationship certificate ,,please tell me the procedure to enter into army...

Related Questions:
29th June 2014, 08:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam ,
I want to join indian army, i am doing my diploma in computer science and it will
..my age is 21,my father was also in army , i also have relationship certificate ,,please tell me the procedure to enter into army...

Indian Army is known as one of the defence force of India and there are many entrance exams which are conducted and they depend based on the qualifications which you possess.

With the specified qualifications of yours it states that the you are ineligible for applying for any of the entrance exams,as you have 21 years and completed Diploma which makes you ineligible when when comparing both the standards as you don't satisfy both the age limit and the education qualification needed.

The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian army is that the candidate is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and 16 1/2-19 years as age limit.But you have exceeded the age limit needed so you cannot apply for the exams.

Regards
~Jxsab~
21st January 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for 21 years old diploma Computer Science student?

Respected sie /madam,
I am keerthi . im going to completed my BE computer scenice in this year. so please guide me to join army.. Girls are not eligible in most of the jobs in army. So kindly request you to tell me what are the jobs suits for girls in army.
13th June 2021, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Repecected ,
Sir / madam
I have passed computer deploma in 2020 covid time
. I have also passed HSC exam in 2017.
Please guide me .
Any vacancies for me in indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?