4th November 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join RAW after graduation? I am a student of BMM

i would like to know the procedure to join Raw after graduation. I am at present a student of BMM (Bachelors of mass Media) 1st year.

13th October 2015, 04:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join RAW after graduation? I am a student of BMM

RAW is the Research and Analysis Wing. This is the foreign Intelligence Agency of India for terrorism related activities in India from foreign terrorists. However there is no direct recruitment test held at national level for recruitment of candidates of in this wing.

Experienced officers after certain years of services in departments like Indian Police Services, Defence Services or Intelligence Bureau are eligible for recruitment in RAW. So, after completion of bachelor's degree in business management, you must aim to join any of the departments mentioned above.

You can apply for the Civil Services examination for Indian Police services, CDS exam for defence services and IB ACIO exam for Intelligence bureau. Trained and experienced officers have to give National Aptitude test in Intelligence for final recruitment in RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?