5th February 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

BMM along with CS a good option to do?

I am a student studyin n fybcom nd i m planin to do BMM bt along wid it m already appearing for CS examination this year so is it a good option to do cs nd BMM together??

5th May 2015, 10:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: BMM along with CS a good option to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student studyin n fybcom nd i m planin to do BMM bt along wid it m already appearing for CS examination this year so is it a good option to do cs nd BMM together??
Obviously it is a good option to do BBM along with CS course. But, the problem is that it is difficult to balance both the courses at the same time. So, If you have the confidence to manage both the course, then you can do for sure. The company Secretary is a four year Management related professional course which is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the Foundation. However, those candidates who have completed Graduation are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. Since, you haven't completed Graduation yet so it is mandatory that you should complete Foundation course.

Official website - www.icsi.edu/
7th May 2015, 11:59 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: BMM along with CS a good option to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Listen dear, you are pursuing more than one course and again you are about to join the Third Course, so it might become a headache for you to carry on these course. So, i will suggest you to go fore limited course so that you can perform well in those course.
23rd May 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bmm graduation and I'm confused in giving cs or doing job
6th June 2018, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a hsc pass student from commerce stream. I am doing my cs you foundation course and will appear in December 2018. Can I do bmm along with cs course??? I am very confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?