19th March 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?

I do the diploma in ECE from GGS PUNJAB after diploma i will want to take admission in Degree LATERAL ENTRY IN ECE now any one tell me WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF ECE ADMISSION on this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  2. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  4. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After completing diploma in ECE at AP how can I join lateral entry in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  6. Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder?
  7. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  8. Which stream is better for polytechnic EC, Civil or anything else?
  9. Which colleges can I get for lateral entry after scoring 91% in ECE diploma?
  10. Which is the best college for Lateral entry diploma students?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  12. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  13. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  14. Best placement colleges offering lateral entry into 2nd year for diploma students in AP for ECE branch
  15. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  18. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
19th March 2016, 07:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Lateral entry into ECE after completion of Diploma in ECE?

Yes, candidate passed diploma degree are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

The admission is through entrance examination conducted by various private and state government university. The common eligibility criteria to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 60% in diploma degree.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission in 2nd year through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?