22nd June 2013, 03:27 PM
richa0215

Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?

hello sir,
i want to know criteria and process of open new polytechnic affiliated college in lucknow in utter predesh.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the overall estimate or budget to register or get affiliated to open a distance learning course college?
  2. Any polytechnic college which I can get after passing 12th affiliated by AICTE?
  3. How to do MBA from any top institutes after doing B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College?
  4. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  5. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  7. Which are the good books for B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure to pursue the course in nutrition and dietetics from IT college lucknow
  9. How to prepare for top MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc? Suggest me a way which takes me towards my goal. I have done my 10th with commerce stream. I got 61% marks in 12th and 49.5% marks in B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  12. Is Matriz college affiliate from government?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges in UP for diploma?
  14. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Anakapalle?
  16. Colleges in UP offering direct admission in 2nd year, 3rd semester?
  17. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
4th October 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?

Hello Sir, I want to open Polytechnic college at Babatpur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, tell me the procedure how to open it.

please contact me at: [email protected], 09910213497, Now a Day i leave in delhi and working with Public Ltd. Co. but now i do't leave here.

thanks and regards
Dilip Gaur
18th March 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?

Hello Sir, I want to open Polytechnic college at tamil nadu, tell me the procedure how to open it.
email :[email protected]
8th April 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want open ploytechnic collage in jaunpur uttar pardesh. please tell me the procedure to open.
contact me [email protected] OR
10th April 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, please let me know about procedure to open new polytechnic college through bte up. also tell me about the over all estimate. and the source from where I could get help to open new polytechnic college....
please mail me as soon as possible at my email I.d: atifmahmood1@gmail. com
1st July 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, please let me know about procedure to open new polytechnic college through bte up. also tell me about the over all estimate. and the source from where I could get help to open new polytechnic college....
please mail me as soon as possible at my email I.d: [email protected]
15th July 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Helo Sir

I want the affiliation bye laws for open new polytechnic college in jammu

please mail me as soon as possible at my email id: [email protected]
24th July 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

helow sir
please let me know about procedure to open new polytechnic college through bte up. also tell me about the over all estimate and the source from where i could get help to open new polytechnic college
please mail me as soon as possiable at my mail. id [email protected]
contact No. 09799496364
27th August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear si
Re: Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?

helow sir
please let me know about procedure to open new polytechnic college through bte up. also tell me about the over all estimate and the source from where i could get help to open new polytechnic college . My mail id [email protected]

contact No. 09799496364
20th September 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Respected, sir I want to open a college in distt etah u.p. Pease.tell me procedure to open.
My email [email protected]
30th September 2014, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I want to open Polytechnic college at kharswan jharkhand tell me the procedure how to open it. 8877114419
4th February 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Re: Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Jaunpur in UP?

please let me know about procedure to open new polytechnic college through bte up. also tell me about the over all estimate and the source from where i could get help to open new polytechnic college . My mail id [email protected]

contact No. 08957517924
28th February 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in up.

Dear Sir,

Please define the details my Email id: [email protected]
13th March 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum land requirement for opening a new polytechnic institute in private sector in Uttar Pradesh.
How to apply for the same.

Jagdish Rai
[email protected]
14th June 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to establish a new POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE in ALIGARH U.P. Let me know the procedure/land required and other infrastructure at the earliest.
kindly mail are essential requirements on my [email protected]
Regards.
DR. O.V.SINGH
3rd July 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to establish a new POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE in Varanasi U.P. Let me know the procedure/land required and other infrastructure at the earliest.
Regards.
DR. S.K.SINGH
20th September 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to open new polytechnic college in varanasi uttar pradesh, i want to know the whole procedure to open it.
mail id - [email protected]
Sachin kr. Rai
24th February 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to establish a new POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE in KAISERGANJ, BAHRAICH U.P. Let me know the procedure/land required and other infrastructure at the earliest.
Regards.
FARAZ
31st May 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to establish a new polytechnic institute in chhata ballia up .let me know the procedure/land required and other infrastructure at the. Kindly mail are essential requirements on my gmail. [email protected] my colyfecation in b.tech my co no 9084374867
8th July 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to establish a new polytechnic college in up wat procedure as like manyta , Land buildings etc my contact number 7385931544
[email protected]
29th July 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i wants to open a new polytechnic college in up please provide me all the procedure to open it.
[email protected]
28th September 2019, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir - Please tell me Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in Lucknow in UP?

Procedure to open new polytechnic affiliated college in District-Basti up.

Dear Sir,

Please define the details my Email id: [email protected]
9th October 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please tell me how to start a new polytechnic institute in kanpur.
26th March 2021, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I want to start a ITI college in Patna, Bihar 804453.
Can You please guide me through.
You can call me any time in 9123183988
16th December 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want open ploytechnic, iti collage in moradabad/Rampur uttar pardesh. please tell me the procedure to open
contact me. [email protected] mobile no. 9997933329
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?