6th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?

.i am student of mechanical engineering final year ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  3. Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  6. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  11. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  12. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  13. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  14. Procedure to do 6 weeks Industrial training at Maruti?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply in Maruti for training after 6th semester? What are the requirements?
  17. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  18. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
7th August 2011, 01:00 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?

As i knew you are final year student and want to do internship training from maruti so i am going to tell you the procedure

There are 3 ways for this
first is RL. it stands for request letter you can take it from your college and by filling it you can send it to company according to this letter your college send you for training in Maruti and if company reply in yes than you can do training from there

second way is OL it stands for open letter in it you get a letter from your college and you can fill it and send it to company if the answer of RL is no than you get OL and you can send it anywhere in more than one company

third way is CL it stands for close letter in it college send you for training it happens when your RL and OL cant solve the matter of your training

in this way you can do training.
7th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i am student of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
15th September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Subject:- Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
Can you please tell me the e-mail id of Maruti or Tata where i should send my resume and other documents for six months training.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
18th September 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am stundent of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
9th October 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

plaese tell me e mail id and contact no. of Maruti or Tata ....... my e mail is [email protected]
9th October 2011, 04:44 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

if you want to do training in MARUTI then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of MARUTI.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of MARUTI COMPANY. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
22nd November 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get a chance for one month course in tata motors
27th December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Aditya bhardwaj, I am in 4th sem from Amity university.i want to do my summeer intrenship of 3 months from
Maruti .sir,pls.tell me what will be its procedure on my mail id, [email protected]
28th February 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

sir. My self philip
I hv done my Trade cource MMV form Fr. Agnels 1yr i am tryng too find a job hw cn i send my resume to company like tata mahindra ect.
16th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am stundent of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.and plaese tell me e mail id and contact no. of Maruti or Tata
my email address is [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

i am amandeep singh stundent of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.and plaese tell me e mail id and contact no. of Maruti.

my email-: [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i am amandeep singh stundent of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.and plaese tell me e mail id and contact no. of Maruti or Tata

email -: [email protected]
10th July 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am vedprakash ITI Of disal maknik how to apply marut Traning center & authorised Traning center Gurgaon
22nd September 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can ece students apply for the training??will they be benifited by it.?
28th October 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
myself vikash kumar from Punjab Technical University,i wish to pursue my training from your highly esteemed organisation.
so please tell me the procedure to apply for the same. I will be thankful to u

vikash kumar
email:[email protected]
30th January 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i am student of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
16th February 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year 4th sem ''MDU'' i want to persue 7 week training in maruti what is procedure to get there. my email address is [email protected]
13th March 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i am student of mechanical engineering 4nd year 8th sem ''punjabi uni,'' i want to persue 6months training in maruti what is procedure to get there. my email add [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-pursue-6-months-training-maruti-318059.html#ixzz2NQ21YpPB
18th March 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am stundent of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue 6 months training at punjab tractors mohali sir plz let me knw the procedure m final year btech student in mechanical my email id is [email protected]
15th August 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir , I am Maninder singh,final year student of Mechanical engineering, please tell me the procedure to apply for 6 month training in maruti suzuki gurgaon, or any other automobile company which provides ind.training. my e-mail ID is [email protected]
18th October 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i am student of mechanical engg. final year tell me the procedure to apply for 6 month industrial training in maruti suzuki at gurgaon or any other mechanical company(automobile)
which provide me ind. training.
my email id
[email protected]
5th July 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want 6 weak summer training in tata or in maruti suzuki.
I am neeraj bisht prsuing b.tech 7sem. mechanical engg.
My email id is [email protected]
17th October 2014, 04:41 PM
anup sharan

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?

I am student of mechanical engineering final year ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address [email protected].[/QUOTE]
16th January 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of mechanical engg second , i want to do my summer training in maruti suzuki plant in gurgaon ,,,,
what is the procedure for that????
16th February 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am dinesh prajapati student of b.tech mechanical engg. I want to do summer training in your plant so,give me advice for its process.
16th February 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am dinesh kumar student of b.tech mechanical engg.I want to do summer training in your plant after 6th sem so,give me advice for its process.
5th October 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Abhishek Aryan stundent of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 3 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
sir please reply, i will thankfull for this kind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?