6th October 2018, 11:17 AM
rathikasri

Procedure to rejoin if discontinued BE Civil around 4 years ago?

Hi friends, I have discontinued my BE which I was doing with Civil Engineering. I quit it around 4 years ago. I have completed my 6th semester and now I want to rejoin in 7th semester. Please let me know the procedure for it.

11th October 2018, 09:11 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to rejoin if discontinued BE Civil around 4 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to rejoin your discontinued B.E Civil course only if the maximum duration required to complete the course is not over. The minimum duration of B.Tech course is four years and the maximum duration is eight years. So, if the maximum duration of 8 years from the date you have taken admission in B.Tech not over, then you are eligible to rejoin your discontinued B.Tech course.
12th October 2018, 01:56 AM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Procedure to rejoin if discontinued BE Civil around 4 years ago?

Several institutions allow Students to complete their coursework and get a degree even after few years.

You need to contact your college in this matter. Rules and regulations are different for different institutions .
Approach your college with your previous mark-sheets, identity card etc and write a application regarding to them stating your case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?