15th December 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Should I rejoin if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) after 1st year about few years ago?

Hi,
I have completed my first year in M.Sc(Electronics) from Delhi University a few years back. I had cleared the first year exams, both theory and practicals.
But due to some personal reasons I had to drop out in between and I took up a job in the software field. Can I complete my M.Sc(Electronics ) from Delhi University now? There has been a gap of a few years. Or will I have to start from the beginning?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma course 3 years back?
  4. Can I rejoin M.Sc(Electronics) at Delhi University if discontinued few years back?
  5. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  6. How can I join ICE college in diploma in Bangalore?
  7. Can I give Supplementary exam of S.Y.B.Com if discontinued 7 years ago?
  8. How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?
  9. How can I complete my B.Com as a Private candidate from Delhi University if pursued 1st year from Agra University about 3 years ago? When the application form will be release?
  10. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  11. Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?
  12. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  13. Can I study if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University around 5 years ago?
  14. Can I get admission in 3rd year if discontinued graduation in 2nd year of B.A. 6 years ago?
  15. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  16. Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?
  17. Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
21st April 2017, 06:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I rejoin if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) after 1st year about few years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my first year in M.Sc(Electronics) from Delhi University a few years back. I had cleared the first year exams, both theory and practicals.
But due to some personal reasons I had to drop out in between and I took up a job in the software field. Can I complete my M.Sc(Electronics ) from Delhi University now? There has been a gap of a few years. Or will I have to start from the beginning?

The maximum period allowed for the M.Sc (Electronics) will be five years in many universities. If your joining date is less than five years, you can contact the college/university for rejoining or you have to reappear for the course from the beginning. It is best to contact your college/university for exact details regarding the admission. If rejoining is not possible, then you can pursue the course from the beginning. The course duration is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?