12th October 2018, 11:34 AM
Sumi pathak

Procedure to rejoin if discontinued Intermediate around 10 years ago?

Hi, I took admission in Intermediate around 10 years ago but couldn't completed. I join Diploma course in Civil Engineering. But now I want to rejoin Intermediate. Please let me know the procedure. Waiting for your response!

30th April 2022, 04:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to rejoin if discontinued Intermediate around 10 years ago?

After 10 years of dropping out of the intermediate, you are not eligible to rejoin the same now again from where you left as a candidate is allowed a period of just around 2 years extra than the actual duration of the course i.e; 2+2 years.

But, you can complete your intermediate by taking fresh admission in the same course and starting all again from the beginning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?