25th February 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of summer training for mechanical branch?

Please tell me procedure of summer training for mechanical branch.tell me full fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  2. How to do summer training in Noida and Ghaziabad after passing B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Branch
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant? -- [New]
  5. How can I get summer training for 1 month while in Mechanical branch?
  6. Name and procedure of all the companies for ET branch providing summer training?
  7. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  8. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  11. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  14. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  16. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  18. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
4th April 2012, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of summer training for mechanical branch?

sir i am btech 3 rd year student of mechanical branch from Babu Banarsi Das college,lucknow....i want to do summer training from iit kanpur...so i want to know how to apply for it........
I also visited the site www.iitk.ac.in but i didnt get nything from there so give me the correct URL so that i can directly fill up the form and apply for that.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?