25th March 2012, 05:09 PM
domnika

Procedure to take admission for Part time MBA course?

what is the process for taking admission for part time mba

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  2. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Procedure to get admission for part time MBA? Date of entrance exams for Part time MBA?
  4. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  5. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  6. Procedure to take admission for Part time MBA course?
  7. How to do part time MBA in IGNOU Hyderabad
  8. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  9. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  10. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in part time MBA course in Delhi's top management institute?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai? -- [New]
  13. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  14. What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?
  15. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  16. Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?
  17. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  18. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
26th March 2012, 02:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for Part time MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by domnika View Post
what is the process for taking admission for part time mba

Those candidate have completed Graduation degree from recognized university with above 50% marks are applicable for Correspondence MBA.

For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 45% .There is no age criteria.Final year student are applicable for MBA entrance exam.

If You have experience in any field then you can apply here directly.

TOP PART TIME MBA COLLEGE IN INDIA=>

IIM Bangalore

IIM Calcutta

IIM Lucknow

University of Delhi

S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research

Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)

XLRI Jamshedpur

Symbiosis Institute of Management

IIM Ahmedabad

THE OTHER PART TIME MBA COLLEGE IN INDIA=>

Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM)

Institute of Business Management, Jadavpur University

Naralkar Institute of Career Development & Research

Silver Bright Institute of Management

International School of Corporate Management (ISCOM)

Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies

National Institute of Management studies (NIMS)

Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE)

6th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can i take adm.in part time mba, iam comleted diploma in mech. Engg.in 2006, i have comleted 5yers experiance in automobile sector (r.ahmed)
16th December 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I would like to do MBA in IIM -C (PArt time) .I have 1 year experience in MNC company. What is the procedure to apply ? Am i eligible to apply for course?
4th July 2018, 04:06 PM
mihirkhanna

Most people take up part time mba as an option when they are already employed and want to improve their chances in their career. Do a proper research on the courses offered by different colleges such as the ITM Institute. Then decide which college best suits your needs. Avoid hasty decisions regarding the career.
26th June 2019, 04:07 PM
nareshpatel5550

There maybe slight variation in the process from college to college and my advice is to visit part time executive mba page of institute websites to get all information. The websites usually list out all information that the candidates might be looking for. There is also a chat window where your queries will be entertained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?