1st May 2010, 10:25 AM
rajvi

Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?

what is the procedure of joining part time mba?
what is the date and time structure of whole part time program?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  2. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  4. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  5. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
  7. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  8. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA? -- [New]
  10. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. Procedure to get admission for part time MBA? Date of entrance exams for Part time MBA?
  13. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
  14. How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE
  15. How to join part time MBA program from madhurai jamraj? I have been working as production executive
  16. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  17. Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?
  18. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?

If you want to complete your Post graduate degree MBA as a part time or from distance or crospondence mode then you are eligible to complete. The required eligibility for doing MBA is graduate degree from any University with 50% Marks in any stream.
You can take admission in month of June or July. It is a 2 year PG course. You have to study in Semester.
4th April 2015, 11:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?

MBA is a very reputed masters course that is available for all those who are graduates out there. It has immense potential in terms of knowledge and has a promising future. It basically stands for Masters in Business Administration. Some colleges/universities also offer it in the name if PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for an MBA/Part Time MBA in India is as follows:

1. Age no bar
2. Graduate from a recognized college in ANY Branch of study
3. Successfully completed graduation without any backlogs/constraints regarding the same
4. Good score in the top competitive MBA Entrance Examinations that are conducted on nation wide basis.

Part Time MBAs are seldom recognized in the top corporate houses and are usually considered as less convincing in terms of effort and knowledge. It is always suggested that you take up a full time MBA and do it with whole heart to get best results in your career.

There is no exam that is required for part time MBA courses and some of the colleges that offer the same are: Symbiosis Pune, Sikkim Manipal University, Narsee Monjee, Mumbai etc. Since they are very flexible, they are often available to subscribe round the year. You should decide on which college you want to do it from and contact them to know about the exact time and formalities.

I would still recommend you to read on to get an insight on how to take up a full time MBA as well. It would have much more scope and pay once you are done with it.

The most attempted MBA Exam in the country is CAT - Common Admission Test. It is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management and is the toughest entrance to break through. Some of the other prominent MBA Entrances in India are MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, TISSNET, IBSAT etc. They all have similar process. The candidate has to score and rank among the top to get a call for GD/PI.

Talking of GD/PI, it is about the overall personality of the candidate. Group Discussion and Personal Interview also determine is the candidate would get a seat in a particular college or not. Once all of this is over, the colleges decide on their final results of selected students and post them on their websites/campuses.

As far as the dates are concerned, it is difficult to say for all the exams. However, CAT is one exam which is the most important. The same is conducted on 16th Nov and 22nd Nov. The pattern for the same changed last year and now it has 100 questions that have to be done in 2 hours 40 minutes only.

The forms for CAT would be out in September time. Please keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of CAT once its out. For now its CAT 2014 Wesbite
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?