25th June 2012, 04:58 PM
GS2797627976

Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?

Hi All
I have completed my engineering in 2009. with 72% . currently i am working in Syntel ltd as a Software engineer with 2 years of experience.

1) I want to know what is the procedure to take admission in SP Jain College.
2) Which MBA programe is best for my future.

PLease Suggest ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to do MBA in SP jain institute?
  2. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  3. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Jain Philosophy) for M.A.(Jainology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  5. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  6. Procedure to get admission, fee structure and duration of Online MBA(HR) programme from IGNOU?
  7. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  9. What is the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  10. How can I take admission in PhD programme in Management? I have completed MBA in finance
  11. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  12. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to apply for MBA programme in Abroad?
  14. What should I do after 12th BMS or anything else?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  16. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 50%?
  17. Procedure to register myself for Ph.D programme? I am pursuing MBA in HRM
  18. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
12th August 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?

how is the PGDM program in Jain College,Bangalore?How does it compare with an MBA program offered by the same college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?