28th June 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MBA programme in Abroad?

Hello
I've done my graduation from rajasthan
university with 53% & I want to go foreign
for further study(MBA) so what is the
procedure for going there????

Related Questions:
  1. Details about MBA CET of Maharastra? Procedure to do an MBA abroad?
  2. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  5. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  6. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  7. How to take admission in Symbiosis, Manipal?
  8. How to apply for MBA abroad after doing CS executive?
  9. Which Entrance Exam I should give to join MBA in Abroad? Required Procedure for this?
  10. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  11. How to go abroad for OJT?
  12. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  13. Date of entrance exam for company secretary foundation programme? Procedure to apply?
  14. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  15. Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?
  16. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree?
  17. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  18. Procedure to join MBA in abroad? Exams to be answered for it? Which are the coaching centers in Coimbatore for TANCET or GRE for MBA?
8th August 2014, 09:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBA programme in Abroad?

Procedure of admission of MBA abroad:-
- Give the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission like GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
- You can either take coaching for these entrance exams or prepare from books like The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015,OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TOEFL TEST,Official IELTS Practice Materials ,etc.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the concerned country's consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?