14th May 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?

I wnat to do mbbs from kpc medical college jadavpur, kolkata in 2015. i have appeared in aipmt ,wbjeem comed k and kcet. i belongs to west bengal. what is the procedure to take direct admission in kpc medical college. plz intimate all the criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  3. What is the date of KPC medical college exam?
  4. From where to get the KPC Medical College for MBBS?
  5. How to get direct admission in B.Tech and medical or top engineering colleges in India?
  6. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  7. How to get admission through management quota at KPC medical college Kolkata for MBBS course
  8. How to take admission in KPC medical college?
  9. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  10. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  11. What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?
  12. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  15. What rank shall I expect after scoring 106 in JEE medical? Will I get admission in MBBS government college or in KPC by WBJEE rank?
  16. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  17. Can I get admission in management quota after scoring 86.4% in 12th?
  18. How to become a doctor after passing 12th science?
14th May 2015, 11:00 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wnat to do mbbs from kpc medical college jadavpur, kolkata in 2015. i have appeared in aipmt ,wbjeem comed k and kcet. i belongs to west bengal. what is the procedure to take direct admission in kpc medical college. plz intimate all the criteria.
For getting admission into KPC Medical college Jadavpur Kolkata, you need to appear for its own entrance exam or if you have missed the dates then you can apply for management quota admission which has 77 seats.

PC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur has already declared the notification for the merit based admission or entrance test for the admission into 1st year of MBBS course. To get eligible for the exam, candidates must have passed 12thor equivalent examination from a recognized board and must have secured at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together and have passed in English subject. Your age must be 17 years minimum on or before 31st of December 2015.

You have to apply in a prescribed application form and which can be downloaded from the website i.e. www.kpcmedicalcollege.org . Do check the site for relevant information and you have to pay nonrefundable fee of rupees 7500 to KPC Medical college and hospital jadavpur payable at Kolkata. Application form dully completed should be forwarded to Admission Cell of the college and should be reached by 22nd June 2015 latest by 5 PM.

• Last Date for Application Form: 22.06.2015 up to 5.00 p.m
  • Date of Entrance Examination: 05.07.2015 –12.00 Noon. to 2.00 p.m.
  • Declaration of Results on the basis of Merit List 17.07.2015 after 5.00 p.m
  • Counseling of Candidates & Admission, (First Counseling) 20.07.2015 & 21.07.2015
17th July 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?

What I want to know is details feestructurer for mbbs courge with donation for St girl student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?