12th May 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?

Sir now i am in BA graduation first year and i have passed 12th from ARTS and i want to becom n air hostess my English is normal but i am learning English spoken, i am good in height and behaviour, is their any chances for me or what is the process to be an air hostess and what is the fee structure .... plz help me plz

25th June 2016, 07:27 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?

One can directly apply in different airlines. Advertisement for which are published in national newspapers and other mass media.The airline organizes a screening process in which height and weight measurement of selected candidate is checked. Then, there will be an entrance exam conducted by the airline. After clearing the examination, a main interview is conducted to judge language fluency, voice, personality, communication skill, and reaction to adverse situations. After clearing all these stages, one get selected as Air Hostess and put under a training for a period of six months by airlines.

Eligibility criteria for Air Hostess are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Graduation in any discipline.

-The minimum age limit should be in between 19 years to 27 years.

Physical Requirements :

Height :

For female candidate : 157.5 cms and

For male candidate : 163 cms.

Weight : in proportionate with height.

Eyesight : 6/24 in each eye.Correctable to at least 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in the other eye.

-The candidate must be proficient in Hindi, English and any other foreign languages.

-The candidate should have fair to clear complexion.

-The candidate should be medically fit and must have Indian Passport.

Air hostess course fee is around Rs. 75,000.00
23rd July 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to be an Air Hostess for BA student? What is the fee structure of this course?

After BA can i do air hostess training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?