8th April 2015, 08:28 PM
lizaansari

Process to do Paramedical course after 12th?

I want to do paramedical course. So what process i can do that after my 12th exam results are out in my hand?

22nd April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to do Paramedical course after 12th?

I appeared for H.S. (10 2) in science stram with physics. chemistry, biology and math.under WBBHSE. Result expected end of june. please give me details about paramedical courses and how and when I can admitted the courses, Thanks
18th June 2015, 04:16 PM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaansari View Post
I want to do paramedical course. So what process i can do that after my 12th exam results are out in my hand?
Hai friend
If you want to do paramedical courses you should apply for LBS.They will publish a rank list.If you are in that rank list you Will get admission in government collages.
Eligibility to apply LBS is 35% Mark in plus two Science stream.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
27th August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am studying class 12 and have taken the subjects Biology Chemistry Nutrition ENVS... Ami i eligible to seat the paramedical entrance exam.... Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?