20th February 2011, 06:10 PM
neha nahar

Process of getting the admission form for BCA? Last date of submission of form?

what is the process to get the admission form for BCA-2011.
please do specify the last date for submission of form?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  2. Last date of form submission for BCA from Allahabad University?
  3. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  4. Last date of submission of MHT CET form?
  5. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  6. From where I will get application form of Anna University BCA course? Cutoff marks required in 12th, fee expenses and last date of form submission?
  7. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  8. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  9. Process and last date of form submission for UP Board intermediate exam?
  10. From where can I get form for admission in Kota? Last date of admission and form submission? -- [New]
  11. Where can Ig et BTC exam form of UA? What is the last date of submission of forms?
  12. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  13. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  14. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  15. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  16. How to get Olympiad form? Last date of form submission?
  17. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in 11th through online form submission?
20th February 2011, 08:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of getting the admission form for BCA? Last date of submission of form?

hello friend,

you have not mentioned in which college or institute you want to get admitted...

BCA forms can be got from individual colleges for which you want to apply....

it is not available online.

so you have to contact those respective colleges to get the application form.

the criteria to get admission in BCA is either Mathematics or computer as a compulsory subject in 12th...and 50% minimum in aggregate.

so decide the college and get the form...

all the best.
21st February 2011, 02:26 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Process of getting the admission form for BCA? Last date of submission of form?

dear friend
you have not mentioned from where you would like to pursue BCA
you can get a list of top colleges from
www.infinitecourses.com/Top-BCA-Colleges-In-India.aspx

by visiting the official website of your preferred college you can come to know about all the details about application

good luck
25th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

date of releasing of bca forms
27th May 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I Got 48% in HSC . So will i get admission in BCA..?? if nt wat else can be the option for me.....??
N what is the date of releasing of BCA Forms.....??
19th June 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

wat are the admission process for bca admission in university of pune
16th December 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 41% in hsc,and i do f.y.b.com but i like bca and mca..please help me how to get bca and mca in government college in mumbai
please help me because that is my carrior problam, im not intrested in commerce
20th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam i have studied pu in commerce field but now i want to take bca can i
5th October 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing bca from ignou university 1st year can i get admition in 2nd year in ip university?
14th October 2012, 07:42 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Process of getting the admission form for BCA? Last date of submission of form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neha nahar View Post
what is the process to get the admission form for BCA-2011.
please do specify the last date for submission of form?

Dear friend,

you have not mentioned from where you would like to pursue BCA( BECHELAR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)In which you take Admission,Like Financial OR Goverment is not mentioned.You also not mentioned how many percentage achieve in 12th exam.

So, please given information.

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?