7th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar

Resected Sir/Madam,
I am Shiwani Khanna.I have done 3years diploma in Comp.Engg. from Govt.Polytechnic.After this I have done Bsc-IT from PTU,Jalandhar.Now I am pursuining Mca Final year,5th sem. from PTU Jalandhar.I also having experience of 3 years in teaching and continuing with my job in CBSE school as a Computer Teacher.
After completing my MCA ,which option will better for me????Can i try for UGC Exam for lecturer or MNCs??????
Shiwani Khanna

Related Questions:
19th May 2020, 09:17 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar

As you have 3 years experience in Teaching field and if you are interested in teaching then you can go for taking UGC NET exams for JRF or Lecturship. That is a good option of career. But for lecturship if you opt after doing phD then it would be good in terms of salary, You can even apply for Associate professors in various universities and govt aided colleges after doing phD.

The corporate sector also good where practical things you get to learn a lot and once you get good experience from IT Sector then the salary package will be good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?