20th March 2010, 01:00 PM

Projects for b.tech second year c.s student under senior professors of iit?

dear sir
i want to do real world projects in computer science field under the professor in iits or any college but i dont inderstand how to register or how to go??????????

22nd March 2010, 07:42 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Default Re: Projects for b.tech second year c.s student under senior professors of iit?

dear friend, computer science department of many iits like iit-kharagpur. iit-kanpur,etc. conducts real world projects under there professors.so, contact the websites of respective iits.
5th April 2010, 12:45 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Projects for b.tech second year c.s student under senior professors of iit?

you can get the projects from

www.iiit.net/academics/curriculum/undergraduate/BTech-CSE
13th May 2010, 12:34 PM
kool
Senior Member++

hey friend,recently IT,BHU conduct a real world project which you can easily see in the link as:
www.robosapiansindia.com
you can enroll in this site & get a chances to takes part in project by experienced faculty.
all the best.
13th May 2010, 12:36 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Projects for b.tech second year c.s student under senior professors of iit?

hey friend,recently IT,BHU conduct a real world project which you can easily see in the link as:
www.robosapiansindia.com
you can enroll in this site & get a chances to takes part in project by experienced faculty.
all the best.
24th May 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am a student of btech it and this august my 3rd sem will start. I am confused about the projects that is best suited for me , So please if you can help me out on what project i should take and how to apply for it.
25th May 2010, 03:49 PM
drdo99
Banned

The admission and the projects is totally based on the gate score. If you score well,you can get some good fellowships to do trainings.

But,don’t loose heart,internal scholarships are provided in base regard,sometimes come at iits home site.
try luck
17th August 2010, 12:04 PM
jiyaa

dear friend,
there project like j2ee based on web application.you can also do the project on the .net,oracle
if you want to do your project under the guidence of IIT professors then contact to authorized person,or you can also get the information from the link www.iiit.net/academics/curriculum/undergraduate/BTech-CSE
beat of luck
29th September 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to do a project using vb.net. Give some related projects.
30th September 2010, 09:58 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a student of btech it and this august my 3rd sem will start. I am confused about the projects that is best suited for me , So please if you can help me out on what project i should take and how to apply for it.
the first thing you should do is to consult your guide,
make an detailed discussion and come up with the topic.
then you should choose the company in which you would like to do the project.
then apply for the project along with the letter of recommendation of your guide
all the best
2nd December 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir , i m 2nd yr CSE student. i want to do projects in good companies which will b banificial for me in campusing...sir, plz reply me and how could make this possible.
20th December 2010, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm 3rd year student.i want to do project in good companies.for this purpose whether there is any entrance exam?can u please give
me the details regarding this.
21st January 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i ma btech 2nd year cse student nd i want to do a project help me from where to start? can u plz send the reply on my id [email protected]
6th February 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

what's the procedure to get project under iit proffesor in summer for btech 2nd year cs-it student??????????
what's minimum cpi required??
20th February 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a B.tech computer science 2nd year student..M in my 4th sem...I want to indulge myself in doing a project...Need your help from where to start and how to start.....Please send me your advise at ([email protected])
28th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am a student of 2nd year B.E. i want to do a world project in electrical and electronics under a professors of any university. i am not able to understand how to reach them. kindly help me.
1st July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am a student of 3rd year b.tech(IT) and i want to do a project in VB language ,i need you help sir please help me out(email:[email protected])
10th July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Respect Sir,
i am a student of B.E. 2nd year(computer science) and am interested in doing mini projects using c,c ,java.......... please guide me(email id: [email protected]
)
15th July 2011, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

hi madhan,,,, i would like to suggest you to first choose your streamm in programming,,, i.e. for C there are option such real world programingor graphic,,, for java,,,, there aare many options too,, like networking, AWT, any many more........... think abt it,,,,,,,,
21st July 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

y do v need 2 do projects?????????????
27th July 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i am a CSE 2nd yr b.tech student....i would like to do a mini project using c/c .....can you give any suggestions as to where to start?
11th October 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir its a humble request to you that i know c, c language and i am the student of 2nd year cse...i need to do projects under the guidience of well known professors who can reccomend me for GRE.....kindly reply me fr the same.....my email id is [email protected]
14th October 2011, 08:28 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

14th October 2011, 08:29 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

15th October 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i am a second year computer science engg student. wat should i do that would be benificial for me??.....should i take some project or what??......please suggest...
18th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir what actually to do in second year CSE
9th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year diploma in computer engg.
i hav my project upcomming nw....
i hav to do a hardware project
plz sugest me some good topics
my e-mail id is: [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am Pooja second year (B.E.-cse ) student.
I am searching for miniprojects topics in c,c ,html.
please ,give me suggestion for some latest new topics which will help me to do miniproject interesting and good impression in front of my examiners.
plz kindly request you to tell me above information as early as possible because i am so confused to select topic or language of doing miniproject too.
thank you sir for providing us this much facility.
7th February 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am priyranjan (B.E,cse,2nd year) student...
i want some latest technical topic for presenting 10-15 min.
plz suggest me sir......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?