31st December 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?

hello
i am a student of btech electronics and communication engneering 3rd year. i want to do my summer training from any iits. does any iit organise such a summer training of embeded system? please help me .i ,ll be very very greatful to you

15th May 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?

What is the procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL NCR ? Will it be efficient to take 6 week training there ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure for summer training in IOCL? Names of the top companies for summer training near NCR? 14 27th November 2017 06:07 PM
Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune 2 24th January 2016 10:18 AM
How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training? 2 3rd October 2014 07:10 PM
Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training? 11 29th July 2013 05:39 AM
Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course? 11 18th June 2013 01:34 AM