16th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?

I am a 3rd yr. B.Tech student of Applied Electronics & instrumentation engineering, from kolkata.What are the Prospects of getting an internship for me? And which companies offer it?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship in Mumbai for BE Instrumentation Engineer?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  6. List of companies offering 45 days Industrial Training to Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering student in the mentioned places? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  8. Companies offering internship to B.Sc Instrumentation students in Delhi?
  9. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  10. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  11. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. How get an internship from L&T?
  14. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
11th August 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?

hi my name is sushil and i,m gone to take admission in aplied electronic and instumantation.tal me it will be beter for me or not.and about scope etc plz [email protected]
6th January 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of getting internship while doing B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation? Companies offering it?

Is electronic branch comes under applied electronic and instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?