13th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Prospects in Integrated B.E with MBA(General)? Can I apply for government job?

can i apply for govt job and what are the prospect of job after passing in intergrated B.E with MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Doing B.Tech(CS)+Integrated MBA course : What are the job prospects?
  2. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  3. Job scope in government field after integrated B.Tech and M.Tech?
  4. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  5. Can I apply for Jobs in Government Oil Companies being a candidate pursuing Integrated MBA course?
  6. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  7. Can I do Law course after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities after M.Sc Integrated Biotech in VIT university?
  9. Is there any government job application for software engineer with 5 years integrated course?
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to do Integrated M.A. in Political Science for Commerce student? Career prospects and benefits in Politics?
  12. Job prospects of B.A.(Physical Education) candidate?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of integrated M.Sc course? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the government job if I have a backlog in particular subject?
  16. which exam should write to get job in Government sector after MSSE 5 years integrated course?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  18. Validation of 5 years integrated B.Tech M.Tech for government job?
13th June 2011, 06:49 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospects in Integrated B.E with MBA(General)? Can I apply for government job?

hi
after b.tech you may be apply for many govt. job
like:--

1) HARYANA SPACE APPLICATIONS CENTRE (HARSAC) recruitment of Engineers | Govt jobs BE/ Btech |

2) Department Of Atomic Energy (DAE) : Technical Officers Recruitment | Govt. job after btech | | Indira Gandhi Centre For Atomic Research | IGCAR vacancy

3) bsnl

4) isro

after MBA you go for many company HR job So you go through about the position then join .......

GOOD LUCK..................
13th June 2011, 09:39 AM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Prospects in Integrated B.E with MBA(General)? Can I apply for government job?

it fully depends on the level of institutes from where u r doing ur degree yes u can apply for government jobs.
13th June 2011, 12:46 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

you are eligible to apply for the govt.jobs. you can apply to numerous jobs in the upsc, chect out in the upsc.gov.in.you can apply in the banking exams conducted by the government, please check in kpsc.kar.nic.in. various jobs like DRDO,RRB,IES also good.many government jobs are aslo been put in freshersworld.com.banking govt.jobs will be likely to suit your profile try .
13th June 2011, 02:31 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Definately you can apply for a government job.

Because your degree has equality of B.tech and mba.

You can apply for the managment post in any government sector which is vacent and whose educational critriea is MBA.
13th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No doubt that the course you are pursuing i.e Integrated B.E with MBA is a very good combination & the future of this course is very bright too.But coming to your question about the Govt Job then You can get the govt job too But every year the no: of vacancies for this job is very less & a lot of students are apply for the same.So it is advisable for you that instead of waiting for the govt. job its better for you to join some multinational company & gain some experience so that if possible then in future you can easily go to the abroad too.
15th June 2011, 08:08 AM
kumarupender

Hi,
yes, you can apply for government jobs...since you have b-tech degree with mba,you have lot more option.you can apply for government jobs like bhel,bsnl,drdo.ecil,etc...and your core related private sector jobs like all tetecom companies or it companies....as we come to banking sector you have degree with mba...so you go for banking jobs like po's,accountants,ass.manager,manager..etc through entrance exams...gud luck.
5th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA after BE is worth ? I am going to comple MBA(HR) 2012 and I finished BE 2010.how to get job guys ? Where to apply ?wats the procedure because HOUR is in tough competition ?
23rd October 2012, 05:30 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes, you can easily apply for the govt. job after completing your B.E., MBA. You can apply any one of the following:

1. BSNL

2. ISRO

3. DAE(Department of Atomic Energy)

4. HARSAC(Haryana Space Applications Centre)

5. Electricity Department

Wish you good luck.
23rd October 2012, 05:31 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes, you can easily apply for the govt. job after completing your B.E., MBA. You can apply any one of the following:

1. BSNL

2. ISRO

3. DAE(Department of Atomic Energy)

4. HARSAC(Haryana Space Applications Centre)

5. Electricity Department

Wish you good luck.
5th June 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

1) IS NARSI MONJEE 5 YEARS MBA TECH INTEGRATED DEGREE IS ELIGIBLE FOR GIVING THE UPSC, IAS, IFS EXAMS
2)IS NARSI MONJEE 5 YEARS MBA TECH INTEGRATED NOT APPROVED AICTE, BUT UGC APPROVED DEGREE IS ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT JOBS.
3)IS NARSI MONJI 5 YEARS MBA TECH INTEGRATED DEGREE IS AT PAR WITH REGULAR 2 YEARS MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?