7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Job scope in government field after integrated B.Tech and M.Tech?

About dual degree(b.tech m.tech),job scope in government field What type of job i will gate through integrated course?how can i apply for job in government collage?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  2. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  5. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges?
  6. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  7. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  8. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  9. Are Integrated Courses Good?
  10. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  11. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  12. Scope available in the field of M.Tech?
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  14. Is there any scope of B.Pharmacy in government field?
  15. Which course can I get after doing B.Tech in ECE, MBA in HR and IT and Ph.d in Management? Should I do M.Tech in Electronics Design or M.Tech in IT for teaching in private/govt jobs?
  16. Am I eligible for CSIR after pursing integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  18. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
22nd February 2014, 05:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job scope in government field after integrated B.Tech and M.Tech?

As you are with the Both B.Tech and M.Tech qualification you can find many number job opportunities with these qualifications.Many of the candidates look for the government jobs through the GATE Exam.So GATE Exam has now become a barrier for giving a government job to the eligible and GATE qualified candidates.

So you need to concentrate on the G.A.T.E(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).So based on the good score you get you will be getting government job.The GATE exam difficulty level is very high.So unless you prepare for it well,you can not get a government job through G.A.T.E examination.

Many public sector units recruit skilled and eligible candidates through GATE entrance examination score.Some companies such as NTPC,BPCL,BHEL,IOCL,HPCL,Power Grid Corporation,MDL,GAIL,Steel Authority of India,NLC,Vizag Steel plant,BSPHCL,NFL,NPCC,CEL,MECL,and more.There are various benefits of getting these jobs.The salary would be high,there is a Job Guarantee,you can see good good work environment,so many government holidays other than this there will be some employee benefits and more.

So these Public Sector undertaking are government owned corporation of a company,offers very and many good number of job opportunities to the candidates.Your Technical as well as General Aptitude is Tested in this exam,so that these PSU Companies do not again conduct the written examination as part of their recruitment process.So soon after getting good score in GATE,based on the availability the candidate will be undergoing for the Interview.So after passing the final round of selection,then candiate will be given a call letter for joining.
24th June 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job scope in government field after integrated B.Tech and M.Tech?

Is there any problem in getting a government job if i study integrated courses? I'm a B.tech structural engineering student. is there any difficulty?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?