8th June 2011, 08:53 PM
vk7_91

Prospects in top US universities Mechanical Engineering with 8.5 GPA and 1 backlog?

hello,
I have currently finished 2nd year mechanical engineering at PESIT. i have an aggregate gpa of 8.5 Xth -90% XIIth- 89%.
but i have 1 backlog in practical exam which i will clear before the start of 5th semester.. will this affect my prospects at top us universities??

Related Questions:
  1. Will 1 practical backlog affect my prospects to get admission in top US universities?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  3. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  4. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  5. What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US?
  6. Which are the Training programs available for B.Tech Mechanical student who has backlog?
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  12. Top universities for Mechanical Designing and IELTS marks required?
  13. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  15. What is the difference between CGPA and GPA? How to calculate both?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  17. Which are the colleges for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance mode? -- [New]
  18. Universities in US for MS(Telecommunication) after 1250 score in GRE and 6.90 GPA till 5th semester B.Tech?
27th September 2011, 12:13 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Prospects in top US universities Mechanical Engineering with 8.5 GPA and 1 backlog?

well, there are lots of universities in the US that just consider your marks in the GRE and the aggregate that you obtained in the college. so they might not consider you college marks, so i believe that you have high prospects of doing MS in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?