5th September 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?

Hey I had 7 backlog in 1st & 2nd sem of my engineering & afterthat I had no backlog upto end.....
I want to do ME in aerospace engineering in canada in university especially....
So are my backlog affecting the admission to university? ???
10th -83%
12th-63%
CGPA-7.15
Ielts-6.5 overall

Related Questions:
  1. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  2. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  3. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  4. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  5. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  6. What Is the accurate number of my backlogs if passed 6 papers in 3 attempts? Will I get admission in PGDM at Canada?
  7. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  8. Will Backlogs affect the placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  10. Will 1 practical backlog affect my prospects to get admission in top US universities?
  11. Clearing backlogs after 2 years of graduation will affect opportunities to get jobs?
  12. How to do MS in Automobile Engineering from Germany? I am doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How much percentage is needed to get a call from IIM's? Will my backlogs affect my chances for admission in the IIM's
  14. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  15. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  16. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  17. Is there any chance to go to Canada after having 18 backlogs in my final year
  18. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
12th September 2014, 01:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?

If you have cleared all your backlogs at the time of applying , then it will not be a problem. Foreign university will not accept students for higher studies if they have backlogs in the below level or qualifying degree level studies. So, if you do not have backlogs when you will apply for post graduation, you will definitely be eligible for the Canadian University. If you have backlogs, then you must aim at clearing it as soon as possible and then apply for admission in foreign universities.
12th September 2014, 07:19 PM
jyoti.sharma@hotcourses

Default Re: Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?

Hi, though getting admission into this field is extremely competitive but you may give it a short, Along with the IELTS (Overall 6.5 no band less than 6, some might ask for 7) you will need to take the GRE as well. GRE is mandatory in Canada yet highly recommended to make the profile strong.

Please get yourself registered on the hotcourses.com for the in depth information regarding the process.

Thanks & Regards.
13th February 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my architecture with 62%, but i had 18 backlogs, they all are cleared now and these backlogs were in my starting 3 semesters. can i apply for universities in Canada for masters in construction management. Will i get a Canadian study visa or it will be a problem for me, please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?