15th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Ms misha

PRT Application number lost how to retrieve it?

I have not noted down my application number and my exam of PRT is on 20 february and it didn’t come on my mail my admit card have been released how can i het it

16th February 2023, 10:03 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: PRT Application number lost how to retrieve it?

If you have lost your application number and have not received the admit card on your email, you can try the following options to retrieve it:
  • Contact the exam conducting authority: You can contact the concerned exam conducting authority for the PRT exam and provide your details such as name, date of birth, and other required information to retrieve your application number.
  • Check your phone messages: If you have provided a valid phone number during the application process, the application number might have been sent to your phone as a message. Check your phone messages for the same.
  • Check your email spam folder: Sometimes, the email containing the application number might land in your spam folder. Check your email spam folder to see if the email containing the application number is there.
  • Check your registered email account: You should also check your registered email account used during the application process. Search for any emails from the exam conducting authority that might have your application number.

If none of the above options work, you should contact the concerned exam conducting authority and explain your situation to them. They may be able to provide you with a solution to get your admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?