25th December 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

PUC science residential colleges in Karnataka?

Required residential college in karnataka state for 1st PUC science with combinations of pcmb. Puc science residential colleges in karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Best PUC residential colleges in Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  2. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  3. Am I eligible fro KCET after passing studying 1st and 2nd PUC in Hyderabad?
  4. How to join Journalism course after PUC science? Best Journalism colleges in Karnataka?
  5. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  6. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  7. Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  10. How to become a scientist after passing 2nd PUC science in Karnataka with 55%?
  11. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  12. How to take admission in medical college in Maharashtra
  13. List Akash residential schools in Kolkata?
  14. How to do engineering in Karnataka? My rank is 52% in PUC
  15. Which are the courses other than PUC Science, Arts, Commerce at Karnataka Gulbarga?
  16. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of UG Science residential colleges in Orissa?
  18. Is it possible to go for PUC science after completing PUC in Arts?
25th December 2015, 05:08 PM
Emily Stephan

Default Re: PUC science residential colleges in Karnataka?

PUC science residential colleges in Karnataka:

1. Sri Sai Group of Institutes
2. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
3. A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences
4. A.V. Kanthamma College for Women
5. Aakson Academie
26th December 2015, 11:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PUC science residential colleges in Karnataka?

List of PUC science residential colleges in karnataka are as under:-

1. Aakson Academie
2. A.V. Kanthamma College for Women
3. A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences
4. Sri Sai Group of Institutes
5. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?