7th May 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do engineering in Karnataka? My rank is 52% in PUC

sir, my overall marks in PUC is 52 %. in PCM 39.33%. i want to do engineering in karnataka. kindly suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  2. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  3. Minimum marks and rank required in PUC to join MBBS in Karnataka state?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  5. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  6. Which is the best chemical engineering college in Karnataka?
  7. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  9. Date of M.Pharmacy entrance exam in Karnataka? Am I eligible for the M.Pharm entrance in Karnataka after doing PUC from AP?
  10. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  11. Model question paper of Karnataka II PUC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best PUC residential colleges in Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  13. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  14. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota? -- [New]
  15. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  16. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  17. Can I take Agricultural course after PUC in PCMC in Karnataka?
  18. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
30th June 2016, 06:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do engineering in Karnataka? My rank is 52% in PUC

The admission in state government engineering colleges of Karnataka is given on basis of rank secured in Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental entrance examination.

1. The eligibility criteria for admission in engineering is that candidate must have aggregate percentage of 50% or more in 10+2 board exams and in PCM, you must have at least 45% marks. For SC/ST candidates, it is generally 5% lower.

2. You are not eligible for COMEDK examination because your percentage of marks in PCM is 39.33%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?