24th March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?

puc science addmision guide for other state students in karnataka state colleges
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  2. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  3. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  4. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  6. Can I apply for government job after studying PUC in regular college and B.A from Karnataka Open University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  8. Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai engineering college after finishing PUC in karnataka? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering
  10. How to take admission in medical college in Maharashtra
  11. Important questions about 2nd PUC Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  13. Which are the colleges offering BSc in genetic engineering?
  14. How to do direct 2nd PUC after completing SSLC? Is it possible in Karnataka state
  15. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  16. Can I write KCET exam after completing 1st and 2nd year PUC from other state?
  17. Minimum marks and rank required in PUC to join MBBS in Karnataka state?
  18. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
31st January 2019, 11:43 PM
Ashish quoch

Default Re: How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?

First you need to contact Karnataka PU college regarding your admission by telling your SSC percentage. Then they will decide whether you are fit to join their college or not(May not all colleges). Then you can proceed with the admission process by getting your TC, Migration certificate, etc
9th August 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?

Sir my daughter studied 10th in maharashta state he get 91%. she was to first yerar puc in karanatka.what are the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?