18th September 2010, 01:31 PM
shubha_chakraborty

Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?

What are the qualifications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW( I want to know for both executive rank and lower posts)? What is the age limit and what is the procedure for applying? Does one have to pass any sort of exam before applying? if so, then what are those exams and when they are conducted? Is there any recruitment in year 2011? What is the official site of IB and R&AW? Pls answer these questions.

11th June 2011, 12:05 PM
omesh123

Default Re: Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?

If you want to be a part of IB & RAW you have to fill up the following eligibility:

Eligibility for IB & RAW:
1. Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline.
2. Maximum 27 years of age.
3. You have to pass out the entrance exam conducted by mha(ministry of home affairs) for IB.

Recruitment in IB in 2011

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grad-II Executive (ACIO-II/Exe) positions.

No. of vacancies

750 posts(General 380, Sc-112, St-56, Obc-202)

How to Apply

Applications should be submitted only through online registrations by logging on to the website,

www.mha.nic.in

Last Date: 22/06/2011.
12th June 2011, 08:50 PM
shubha_chakraborty

Default Re: Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?

[QUOTE=omesh123;760710]I
Thank you for the information
21st October 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS OF AC IO- I B
13th November 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I m prepairing for iitjee and sure to crack it, but i want to join r&aw , i have knowledge of ethical hacking too, what shud i do to join r&aw
1st March 2012, 05:18 PM
RAWKAMAL

yar aur koiiiiiiiiiiii tarike se raw join nahiii kar sakte hai kya.......jise late se pata chala ho....ii m doc more than 30
1st March 2012, 05:32 PM
RAWKAMAL

i want to joiin r&aw or ib....plz...help........m doc more than 30.....but more sharper than u ppl...plz
31st December 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

ans please how to join ib ,cid,cbi and raw for india after passing 12 class from science stream from cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?