14th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed for sound engineering? What is the fee structure?

qualification needed,duration, fees structure ?....please tell me the complete details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification needed for Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the qualification needed for aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  4. What is the basic qualification for TTA? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  6. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  7. Best institute for learning diploma in sound engineering in Chennai? What are their fee structure? Is learning an instrument necessary before joining the institute? Where can I learn DJing in Chennai?
  8. Fee structure and required Qualification for Diploma in Engineering?
  9. Is NID a Degree Course? Qualifications needed for NID course?Procedure and fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  11. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  12. Where to contact for doing CIMA in India? Fee structure and required qualification?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What is the qualification for genetic engineering? Fee structure for the same
  15. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  16. How can I join sound engineering?
  17. Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?
  18. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
10th August 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed for sound engineering? What is the fee structure?

what is the qualifications
25th February 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed for sound engineering? What is the fee structure?

what is the eligblity of sound engineering
5th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which college is there to study sound engineering with less amount of fee
21st May 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in sound engineering , sound recording diploma after Highschool.
Plxxx tell me. @@@
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?