10th January 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for appearing for Criminal Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau of Investigation?

Qualification for appearing for criminal bureau of investigation and intellegence bureau of investigation

17th January 2011, 09:38 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required for appearing for Criminal Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau of Investigation?

Eligibility for Central Bureau of Investigation Exam 2011:
Post Name:Sub-Inspectors in CBI
Qualifications: Degree of an accredited University or equal
Age Limit:20-25 years as on January, 2011

I want to mention that for different post different qualification,experience & age limit is there.
So it will vary for different post.

You may refer the official website & Newspaper such as Rozgar samachar & Employment Newspaper for details.

Best wishes................
17th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Qualification required for appearing for Criminal Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau of Investigation?

you will nead to be atleast Graduate to give the exam of CBI or IB. If you have maths as a subject in graduation your chances for CBI post will Increase.
1st March 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB IN INTELLIGENCE BUREAU? AND WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR IT?

INTERESTED TO JOIN IN INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT. PLEASE TELL ME THE WAY HOW TO GET THE INFORMATION?
14th April 2011, 03:11 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

For Criminal Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau of Investigation

The Qualifications required is Degree on an affiliated University
Age Limit of 20 years
Read the Employment Newspaper to know more about it .
6th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my graduation with statistics subject. Also i completed diploma mechanical engineering. Can i apply for cbi ? Whats the procedure for it ? From mitesh bhatt. Ahmedabad
16th June 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

sir's pls tel me d schedule of inspector exams in chennai
9th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,i'm a student of commerce and i'm very intrested in CBI,can i apply in CBI after Bcom.and what is the age limit,and rule for apply in CBI?plz tell me sir.from kumar sambhav sharma,kota(raj.)
31st July 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a commerce graduation.and my birth date is 27-11-1988.can i am eligeble for cbi & ib exam
14th August 2011, 04:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Qualification for appearing for criminal bureau of investigation and intellegence bureau of investigation
dear friend,

To become CBI officer, you may appear for combined graduate preliminary exam, conducted by staff selection commission.

To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a bachelors degree (any*stream), from a recognized university.

The minimum age is 20 years whereas, the maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

All the best
19th September 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for art students in CBI ,IB,RAW .
Ram
24th September 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir my date of birth is 18/08/1983 and presently serving in Border Security Force as HC (Ministrial). Iam did graduation. Is there any chance to in CBI, IB, NCB and RAW as SI, Inspector and Officer.
24th September 2011, 10:54 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
The qualification required for appearing for Criminal Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence Bureau of Investigation is mentioned below:-
1. You should have a Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
2. Your age must be within 20-25 years as on the month of January of the year of appearing.
You should keep in mind that for different posts different qualification,experience & age limit is required.
All the very best.
25th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have to complete my master degree in biotechnology and at that moment i am doing job in a research institute and now i want to join investigation bureau so please sir guide me that how can i join it so i always thanking of u my mail id is [email protected].
20th August 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO NOW WHEN IS ENTRANCE EXAM FOR NCB
8th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M DOING GRTADUATION IN BSC enviropment and water managment course
what is the best job for me please suggest me
my mail id is [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i complete my 10 2 and which type degree (open degree or reguler degree) required for intelligence services plz sent me details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?