7th March 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for M.Tech in Delhi Technological University and Thapar University?

What is the qualification for m.tech in delhi technological university and thapar university?

7th March 2011, 12:00 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required for M.Tech in Delhi Technological University and Thapar University?

Hello,

Qualification required for M.Tech. in Delhi Technological University and Thapar University are as follows: -

A. Educational Eligibility - A candidate pass graduation in any engineering stream with minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a regonised institute / university.

B. Age Eligibility - 21 Years to 30 Years.

C. Nationality - Indian

D. Procedure to Join: -

1. Written test,
2. Group tests and
3. Personal Interview.

For more details & updated information visit Delhi Technological University and Thapar University official website.

Good Luck
7th March 2011, 12:41 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Qualification required for M.Tech in Delhi Technological University and Thapar University?

to take admission to M.tech you must have to give GATE exam
eligibility criteria is:

education :you must have done degree of BE /BTECH or you are in final year of your engineering
7th March 2011, 03:18 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
For doing MTECH you need to go for GATE entrance exam which you can take on your final or prefinal year of BTECH .And All colleges having MTECH course make selection on basis of GATE score card.
http://gate.iisc.ernet.in/
8th March 2011, 07:25 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

you should pass engg degree with 60% aggregate through out the carreer

then you can enter through the delhi university

procedure is :-

written test

gd

personal interview
10th April 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Part time/ Distance Education system for M.E./ M Tech courses offered by Thapar University with 55% marks in BE(E)............. Anil, Delhi
7th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I join with GATE score of 355 in Computer Science and Engginering for M.Tec?
24th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i want do m.tech in delhi uni. in .i have done BCA and MCA .can i do M.tech yes or no
15th April 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want do m.tech in delhi uni. i m parsuing b.tech final sem. can i do m.tech yes r no?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?