4th November 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?

Sir,
I have property in Delhi and my son was born there at present. We are in Punjab and my son is studying in 11th CBSE Board. Will he be eligible for Delhi domicile quota for admission in Delhi Technological University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  2. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  3. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  4. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  5. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  6. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  7. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  9. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  10. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  11. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  14. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  15. Is my son eligible for Home Quota for admission in NIT Jalandhar if he is a domicile of Punjab?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  17. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  18. What is meant by Punjab students quota? I have done my schooling from Chandigarh and having a residential of Mohali. Am I considered under Punjab students quota? Is there any further reservation available for OBC category?
13th November 2015, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?

If you have domicile of Delhi then you will be treated as the resident of the state. Also, note that you can be domicile of one state only. You can't get domicile certificate for two different states.

If you have property and you are not living there then it will be difficult to get the domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?