9th February 2012, 06:22 PM
mamta khepar

Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?

ples tell me about ....mtech forms of punjab univ,thapar univ,pec,or any presitigous col of punjab .....and haryana so that i can take admission in mtech ....also eligibility criteria and syllabi of mtech entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  2. Which colleges come under LEET? Is PEC University and Punjab University a part of this?
  3. Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  5. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  6. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  7. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  8. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  9. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  10. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  11. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  13. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  14. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  15. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  16. Can a student with 56566 take admission in M.Tech CS in IIT or PEC or Punjab University?
  17. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
24th March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?

ples tell me about ....mtech forms of punjab univ,thapar univ,pec,or any presitigous col of punjab .....and haryana so that i can take admission in mtech ....also eligibility criteria and syllabi of m.tech computer science or i.t .......
1st April 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?

when will PU held entrance exam for m.tech ?
8th April 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

when will PU held entrance exam for m.tech (cse)?
14th April 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

in which date of sale of m.tech forms punjab university chandigarh 2012...?
22nd April 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

in which date of m-tech forms punjab university chandigarh 2012...???
2nd May 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

mere gate mein 18.33 marks hain wid 83 percentile....... in electronics stream........... mjhe kahan admission mil skti hai? ko
kon se forms bhrne honge and scholarship milegi ki nhi?
13th December 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the admission process in m.tech from best clg of punjab as thapar.pce and others.....and date of applyng form...i am a u.p candidate
30th April 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in electrical engg. and i want to do mtech in aeronautical engg.
Is ths possible???
Sir plz help me out
Do i can get admission in pec ??????
11th May 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

mere gate mein 9.33 marks hain wid 80 percentile....... in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY stream........... mjhe kahan admission mil skti hai? ko
kon se forms bhrne honge and scholarship milegi ke nhi?plz tell me...sir...
18th May 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do M.Tech in power system with scholarship plz help me in this!
Gate score 16
B.E agg. 68per
7th November 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamta khepar View Post
ples tell me about ....mtech forms of punjab univ,thapar univ,pec,or any presitigous col of punjab .....and haryana so that i can take admission in mtech ....also eligibility criteria and syllabi of mtech entrance exam
der z good college after pec thapar and nit jalandhar in punjab.
That is ptu main campus jalandhar (pit).they giv gate stipend
22nd January 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hey.. plzzz tell us when M.tech admission form 2014-15 for PEC and thapar will be out???????
14th April 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

hey can u plz tell me when will the examination forms of pec, pu & thapar be out?
whats the syllabus nd how to prepare for them????????
18th June 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i need previous years entrance papers for mtech (ece) in punjabi university patiala
24th June 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I need preious years entrance papers for m.tech (CSE) in punjabi university patiala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?