9th February 2011, 04:31 PM
Jahnavi.G

Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?

what is the education qualification required for food inspector job?
How to apply for food inspector job and where to apply?
kindly inform.
Jahnavi.

10th February 2011, 06:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?

The minimum age requirement for this post is 21 years. Also they need to be graduates in the field of food safety. Graduates from the field of chemistry or biology or agriculture can also apply. You will need to first appear for the entrance exams like All India Food Inspectors exam, UPSC exam etc. On clearing this test you will also need to appear for a personal interview.

3rd March 2011, 01:44 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?

Dear friend,

The entrance test for the recruitment of food inspector posts is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this post is that the candidate should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The application forms can be collected from different post offices of UP and the filled up form should be sent to the address :

“Secretary, (Department No. A-2 / E-1/2010),
Public Service Commission, U.P. 10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018”.

Best of luck!

13th April 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

date of application form

24th April 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have been appeared for tybsc biotech exam now this year only ,will you tell me for my field is there any post in upsc if yes den plz tell me d dates and d forms availability of d same plz sir late me know all d things bcz i honestly wants to try for upsc examination.thank u very much

26th April 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

please inform us when will be the food inspectors exam is conducted in 2011

13th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

when will ranchi univ announance its application form date for msc biotech

13th June 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc microbiology i want to know that am i eligible to apply for the post of food inspector

14th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

when the food inspector exam are conducted and what are the subject are included in this exam. hotel management students are eligible.

15th June 2011, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahnavi.G View Post
kindly inform.
Jahnavi.
Eligibility for food Inspector
1. Undergraduate degree in food safety or related field such as agriculture, biology or chemistry from a recognised university.
2.enroll in the USDA inspection training programme.
3. 1 year experience in food industry needs to be shown on resume.
4. application is available from the official website of united fresh produce association.

eligibility for Excise Inspector
Degree from a recognised university or equivallent
Physical Standard: Male
height- 157.5 cm.
chest 81 cm
physical test:
walking- 1600m in 15 min.
cycling- 8 km. in 30 min.
physical standard: Female
height- 152 cm.
weight- 48 kg.
physical test:
walking- 1 km. in 20 min.

27th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

im a student of hotel management course {bsc.hs}.from pune university.can i apply for food inspector post.can u give me the name of book for read?plz reply on my [email protected]'m always your faithfull.

29th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahnavi.G View Post
kindly inform.
Jahnavi.
I have complet graduation in B,Tech in food technology. please tell me date for entrance exam in food inspector.

30th June 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

diplomo in food technology is eligible in food inspector

7th July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i get application form

9th July 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED FOOD TECH. DEPLOMA . CAN I WILL GIVE THE EXAM OF FOOD INSPECTOR?

12th July 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i am completed the graduation in medicine can i will give the exam of food inspector

22nd July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR / MADAM ........i have completed my B.E.(biotech) this year only........am i eligible for this exam ? plz give me information .my email id is [email protected] , [email protected]

13th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 3yrs diploma in hotel management & catering technology am I capable for food inspector exam

13th September 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I had recently completed my B.tech in food technology........am i eligible for this exam?plz give me info.,about when will advertisement release,where.

13th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i m pursing in final year B.Sc in hospitality studies form mumbai university so m i capable to join food inspector exam after completing my graduation .

23rd November 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i had compleeted BSC in Biochemistry,Zoology,Food Science&Nutrition,and presently worked as a Health Inspector, am i eligible for food inspector post or food safty officer post

28th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, can you tell me the syllabus for foodinspector's exam

12th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i am post graduat in home science . is iam eligible for food inspector exam?

16th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am completed graduation in pharmacy is i am eligible for exam?

26th February 2012, 08:29 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,

>> The requirements for the post of the food safety officer / Inspector ,this post is conducted by the UPSC examination and this is the very very good job and ,follow bellow information;....

Educational Qualification:

-> Graduates in medicine through training in food inspection are attend the test. Otherwise,

or

-> You should have completed the bachelors of degree in science subjects and you must have studied Chemistry

or

-> Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test.

or

-> Minimum educational qualification is you should be graduate in the department of Food and Medical Administration.

-> And you should be in between 21 to 35 years of age and the relaxation for the reserved category as per government rules.

>> The selection Procedure is based on the entrance exam and after clear the Food Inspectors entrance exam you should get selected for the posts of Food Inspector in the Food and Medical Administration Department.And the basic salary is 9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay of 4200

>> For more information visit http://www.upsc.org.in

>> According to the above mention that you are eligible for this entrance exam ,the notification for this exam is not released for 2012 .See daily news papers

all the best;..

2nd April 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

procedure to become a Food Inspacter for B.Tec(Food Technology)student? what syllabus to prepar for this?

5th August 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have graduation in b.com.
And diploma in food inspector. Can i become a food inspector

20th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam.
M Tanuja Singh from Ghaziabad.and I have just completed my B.pharm from GBTU.
Can I eligible for the food inspector or not?please reply soon as soon possible.

20th September 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
I am tanuja singh from ghaziabad.and I have just completed my B.pharm from GBTU.
may I eligible for food inspector or not?please reply soon as soon possible.

20th September 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
I am Tanuja Singh from Ghaziabad.and I have just completed my B.Pharm from GBTU.
I want To know that I am eligible for the job of food inspector or not? please reply soon as soon possible.

20th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam

I am Tanuja Singh from ghaziabad and I have just completed my B.Pharm from GBTU.I want to know that may I eligible for the job of food inspector or not? please reply soon as soon possible.

22nd October 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Hlo sir..
My name is pushpender ,and i have done B.sc in hotel management catering technology and applied nutrition. So i want to know i am eligible for food inspector job or not.

1st November 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation in computer engginering.can i give the food inspector exam?

10th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir can a IT student apply for this post??

10th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir can IT student apply for this post??

14th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

dear,sir/mam
i am a diploma holder student from I T I in fruite and vegetable procesing ,can i apply for this post?

3rd September 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

MY BRO FINISHED DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT. HE CAN APPLY FOR FOOD INSPECTOR OR NOT? OR ANY OTHER STUDY ARE THERE? TELL ME PLS...,

3rd September 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam my bro finished diploma in hotel management in present year only he has any higher study pls convey me

14th September 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hi m pursuing bsc final year so m eligibbhe bin this exam//////////////////

22nd September 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

what is qualification of food inspector& how to apply.

Dear mam
I am priti know about food inspector job qualification & applying process'

22nd September 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed master of pharmacy so i am eligible for the food inspector exam?

22nd September 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed master of pharmacy so i m eligible for food inspector exam?

22nd September 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

master pf pharmacy i am applicable for food inspector exam?

19th April 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done Hotel management so I am eligible for food inspector exam?

25th May 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i have done bsc with biochemistry, botany and zoolody as my mains, so am i eligible for the food inspector exam?

25th May 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i have done bsc with biochemistry, zoology and botany as my main subjects. so, am i eligible for food inspector exam?

26th May 2016, 12:43 AM
rahulsahu8801108720

Smile Re: Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?

Qualifications required for Food Inspector Job? How and where to apply?

22nd October 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hey i m doing b.a. food technology from delhi university can i apply for food inspector exam n plzz help me how to apply for exam and which books are beneficial for the exam plzz reply me on [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?