13th April 2012, 03:05 AM
jetawi

Question and answers for latest test management exam?

Kindly, if anyone has Question & answer for latest Test management exam or for any date forward them to me at [email protected]

15th May 2016, 06:22 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Question and answers for latest test management exam?

MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration and it is a full time 2 years program which is of post graduation level. It is one of the hot courses these days and people with this degree sell like hot cakes. The importance of management lies in the functioning of any and every business. There is no business on earth that runs without management and this is just the beginning qualification to take a step in that direction.

Talking about taking up an MBA/PGDM course in India, one has to go through a lot of rigorous process before getting a seat. Some of the top and notable Management entrance exams in our country are:

1. CAT - Common Admission Test for entry in the IIMs, IITs, FMS, SP Jain, IMT G, MDI etc.

2. IIFT - For admissions in IIFT

3. XAT - Xaviers Admission Test for getting admission in one of the Xaviers group of institutions.

4. NMAT - For admission to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

5. SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for getting admission in the Symbiosis University colleges such as SIBM Pune, SCHMRD, SIIB etc.

Most of these entrance exams open up after August so that students can fill up forms and register themselves and the exams majorly happen within October - January months. The major areas of study required for these are:

1. Quantitative Aptitude
2. Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
3. English, Vocabulary.

The best books for these are: RS Agrawal Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and to better your vocabulary and english I would recommend reading The HINDU newspaper on daily basis.

If you wish to set up your study plan, I would say try to look for some renowned coaching centers such as T.I.M.E, Career Launcher, Byju's etc. These would help you get started and provide proper guidance that would be required.

Some of the top MBA Colleges in our country are: IIMs, IITs, MDI, NMIMS, IIFT, IMI, IMT G, SIBM P, SP Jain, XLRI, etc. Thus, your target should be to join one of these.

Also note that since most of these exams are online, it is difficult to get the exam papers these days. Thus, whichever coaching institute you join they would have you practice a lot based on the different exam patterns and that should help your ask.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?