27th August 2010, 06:27 PM
ksure29

Question bank for Agricultural Scientist recruitment board NET exam?

Sir/ Madam,
Now i am preparing agricultural scientist recruitment board (ASRB) Net examination. I want to the question bank of the above examination for the subject of Basic plant Sciences ( Micorbiolgy)

18th September 2011, 12:03 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Question bank for Agricultural Scientist recruitment board NET exam?

hiii

>> Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Recruitment 2011

(Indian Council of Agricultural Research),
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan,
Pusa,
New Delhi – 110 012.

Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) will hold on 22nd May, 2011 (Sunday), a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Administrative Officers and Finance & Accounts Officers in the Pay Band of PB-3 15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay) at ICAR Research Institutes. The examination will be conducted in accordance with the rules issued by the Council.

>> Age Limit for Administrative Officer & Finance Accounts Officer :

YOU must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 30 years as on 1st January, 2011 i.e. he / she must have been born not later than 1st January, 1990 and not earlier than 2nd January, 1981. But the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative (ministerial) category
18th September 2011, 09:34 PM
malek basit

Red face Re: Question bank for Agricultural Scientist recruitment board NET exam?

hiiiiii

Educational Qualifications for ASRB Recruitments :

☻ ASRB Recruitment for Administrative Officer :
Candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized University securing not less than 55% mark in the final degree examination or equivalent and should have working knowledge of computer.

☻For Finance & Accounts Officer Jobs in ASRB 2011 :
Candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized University securing not less than 55% marks in the final degree examination or equivalent and should have working knowledge of computer.
Desirable Qualification for ASRB Recrutiments : Specialization in Finance / Accounting / Commerce at the Post Graduation level or professional qualification such as CA / ICWA / CS.

Best of Luck..
26th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question bank for Agricultural Scientist recruitment board NET exam?

dear sir,
iI'm preparing for the NET examination so could u people provide with the question samples or how to really go with the preparation of this particular examination
I basically need a proper guidance for the same

Thanx
10th October 2011, 07:07 AM
shivalgowda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksure29 View Post
Sir/ Madam,
Now i am preparing agricultural scientist recruitment board (ASRB) Net examination. I want to the question bank of the above examination for the subject of Basic plant Sciences ( Micorbiolgy)
i wNT PAPERS
21st June 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,
Now i am preparing agricultural scientist recruitment board (ASRB) Net examination. I want to the question bank of the above examination for the subject of Basic plant Sciences(Plant Physiology).
20th October 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir/Madam
please give question bank for veterinary microbiology for ASRB NET exam.
thanks sir
e-mail: [email protected]
4th November 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

books of plant physiology for ASRB Scientist recruitment and model question paper if any?
21st January 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I AM DOING M.SC CHEMISTRY (ORGANIC) AM I ELIGIBLE FOR Agricultural Scientist recruitment. SPECIALIZATION IS ALSOREQUIRED IN AGRICULUTURAL PESTICIDE AM I ELIGIBLE IF I ORGANIC CHEMISTY DOES NOT INVOLVE SPECILIZATION
17th August 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madem
Now i am preparing for (ASRB) exam for administrative officers but i don't have any clue so plseas give me some material on my mail [email protected].
Thank uou
7th November 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
Greetings of the day.
I want ASRB AO last year entrance exam papers.please provide asap
thanks
E-mail to [email protected]
28th July 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me the previous year main question paper for agricultural scientist net board exam as soon as possible. My email id is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?