3rd September 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Question papers for postal assistant exam?

I HAVE INTEREST POSTAL JOB ;SO PLS PROVIDE THE QUESTION PAPERS OF POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM
[email protected]

12th September 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for postal assistant exam?

i save interested in post office job.. so pls provide me sample paper of post office job..
[email protected]
14th September 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i want some postal assistants exam model papers please send papers to [email protected]
30th November 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of postal assistant exam?
8th February 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

plz send the model papers for this mail [email protected]
i am very interested for this job plz plz plz
1st March 2013, 09:16 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE INTEREST POSTAL JOB ;SO PLS PROVIDE THE QUESTION PAPERS OF POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM
[email protected]
Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

To sit for the postal assistant exam following eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied:-

Educational Qualification: If you are a higher secondary passed out candidate with not less than 60% of marks at 10+2 level then you can give this examination.

For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. While the SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks , the OBC candidates needs to secure 55% of marks.

Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 27 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

N.B.:- You need to be well versed in local language of the State of the postal circle you have been posted in.

If you dont know the local language of that State well but have studied hindi at matriculation level then even that would do.

Exam Pattern:- Questions will be mostly objective types and there is four sections under the written exam. From each section 25 questions will be asked. Same number of marks have been allotted for each section.

So a total of 100 questions of 100 marks needs to answered in 120 minutes. For the objective questions it is important that you use your brain carefully.

Exam Pattern At A Glance:

For papers please download the attachments below.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?