8th October 2012, 05:59 PM
pdeepthik

When is the postal assistant exam held? Model question papers of the exam?

Helllo mam,I want to know about postal exams.when will be the postal assistant exams 2012 held? and also i want modal papers of postal assistant.

20th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the postal assistant exam held? Model question papers of the exam?

i have send 2 application 4 postal assistant post..will i face some problem
10th November 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the postal assistant exam held? Model question papers of the exam?

when is this postal assistant exam...let me know?????
8th December 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

when will be do exam of postal assistant in desember 2012
15th December 2012, 11:33 PM
Anithaesthove

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdeepthik View Post
Helllo mam,I want to know about postal exams.when will be the postal assistant exams 2012 held? and also i want modal papers of postal assistant.
how many marks should we score in apptitude test conducted in postal assistant exam
16th March 2015, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdeepthik View Post
2015 Postal assistant exam date has already over so you can wait for next notification. It will be announced very soon.

Postal Assistant exam is conducted by the department of postal govt of India.

If You have completed the 10+2 standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Postal Assistant exam. Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation provided for reserved category candidates.

I have attached the question papers of postal assistant exam so please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?